Thursday 1 April 2010

Resolution Check 3

Well, three months down, it's time for another update on how my non-resolution resolutions are going. They are:
  • Continue to reassess, manage and improve my finances
  • Lose some weight/get fitter
  • Read more books than last year - say 25-30
  • Blog around every 2-3 days (c. 147 posts)
  • Re-start my entries to Three Positive Things and explore positive psychology further
  • Commence work on a piece of fiction of my own (other than this list!)
So here we go:

Finance-wise, things still going well, although my impending move will - in the short-term - be a costly exercise.

Having weighed myself at the start of the month, I do think I'm making some but limited progress towards the goal of getting in shape. Increased exercise when I move will help.

I am well on track towards my reading target for the year, with four books completed in March.

My postings still tend to be a bit sporadic in frequency, but I'm keeping up the quantity. I even managed to make a posting to Three Positive Things!

Progress on my editing of my friends novel has stalled - a project to return to in April.

It's been another positive month, in what promises to be a vintage year!


Andrew

No comments: