Sunday 10 April 2011

Not an A-Z of my CDs: G

Having missed posting in this strand over the past couple of weeks, I had decided to post the next two entries yesterday and today.... Unfortunately, I never posted yesterday!

Here, though, I belatedly present my entry for G... Gorillaz with Clint Eastwood. While I wasn't a big fan of this at the time it was released, it's a track that has grown on me over the years and one of those tracks that is part of the collective consciousness of my generation. Enjoy.



Andrew

1 comment:

Raybeard said...

Yes, very good. All the Gorillaz tracks I've known have something insistently 'sit-up-and-listen' about them, and this is no exception. I doubt if I alone find their music somewhat menacing too, which only adds to their allure. Superior lyrics as well. Worthwhile.