Thursday 26 May 2011

I want one!

Recently I've enjoyed the Channel 4 comedy Campus (available on the 4OD YouTube page until the 9th June). Made by the folks behind Green Wing, and set in a University, it mixed faux-fly-on-the-wall documentary style with moments of surreal flights of fancy. By turns funny, crass, wacky, crude and poignant, it was a real gem of a show of which Channel 4 can be proud - if you never caught it, I urge you to give it a try.

I was delighted to discover earlier this week that it is now possible to purchase a Kirke University Netball Team vest, as modelled here by Flatpack from the show:



How cool is that? I, for one, really want one! If you're unfamiliar with the Kirke and it's staff and students, you can find out more on the University website and the facebook page.


Andrew

No comments: