Thursday 14 July 2011

Yer a Wizard, 'Arry

Tomorrow is the release date of Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows, Part II and the culmination of the Harry Potter films. I'm not sure when I'll go, having a preference for cinemas which aren't crowded and are not full of children! Still, I do want to see it sooner rather than later!

I've previously featured a couple of trailers on these pages but now Warner Brothers have put together this video which looks back on the films and gives a potted history of the story so far. It's amazing how young Daniel Radcliffe is in the first film - he really has, like his character - grown up on screen!



Enjoy, if you're so inclined! Endure, if not...

Andrew

1 comment:

Raybeard said...

I also want to see it ASAP, but only to 'get it over and done with'. Been toying with the idea of avoiding at least some of the kids by waiting(?) to see it in 2D.